A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
THE YEAR IS 198X
And you are a radio wave, carrying the bodacious tunes of modern America, sent into space in the hopes that somehow, somewhere, you'll find extraterrestrial life to spread music to. Zip ahead, create musical color, and bounce around asteroid fields as you search for aliens out there in the vast, neon-soaked universe.
CONTROLS: Use the left and right arrow keys to turn. You can't start turning until you see the words "Get Rad!"
- Created as a game for Global Game Jam 2018, at the Gamecraft site!
- Never stop moving forward: as a radio wave, you can't halt your movement, so the only way to go is up!
- Take in the bright and beautiful visuals of a stylized space soaked in color.
- Jam out to the rockin' synth beats of the 80's as you search for aliens.
- Bounce around on physical asteroids as you move forward, navigating mazes, pushing rocks, and spinning slabs of space stone.
- Discover a secret sandbox, hidden out at the end of outer space...
- Mikayla Biggers (Programming and Game Design)
- Brian Craig (Music and Sound Effects)
- Amber Nelson (Art and Music)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.