A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
We are all trash held together by friendship.
Grab a buddy and grab some trash in Space Junk, a game about garbage, companionship, and outer space. Work together to gather enough trash to build your own flying space junker, and then use it to fly to the moon for a nice picnic.
- Chill, low-pressure co-op gameplay designed to remind you why you like your friends, not make you hate them.
- Beautiful, colorful aesthetic perfectly suited for relaxation.
- Easy-to-understand gameplay and controls that anyone of any experience level can pick up and understand.
NOTE: This game requires controllers to play! Two are necessary to properly play co-op. Both Xbox One controllers and PS4 controllers have been tested and are confirmed to work, although other controllers that use standard inputs should be fine as well.
- Mikayla Biggers (Programming)
- Bobby Brace (Production and Programming)
- Jessica Dungca (Team Lead and Art)
- Jordan Hamann (Art)
- Erica Lee (Research, Art, and Sound)
This game was originally completed as a part of Glitch MN's Immersion program. This was submitted as our Capstone Project.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.